Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Knit, knit, knitting Away


It seems I've been knitting these socks for forever! It's only been a week, but on size 2 needles it takes so much longer than size 6 needles. This is my new 'Sock Hop' merino yarn, great for the old footsies. It's soft, stretchy and machine washable, yeah! I'm sorta making the pattern up, with a nice little yarnover row for added interest. I'll have the pattern available in the fall.



Then.... my next project will be this delicious little ruffly cardigan from a new book I just got in, 'The Sublime Merino Hand knit Book.' I'll be knitting the body with my Salsa yarn and the ruffle in my Loopy mohair boucle in the color 'Mermaid.' Can't wait to get started!



And I may start on the purse pictured below out of this delightful new book that my UPS driver delivered. Whenever I hear the big brown truck, I run to the door because whatever Paul delivers is wonderful! Thanks Paul!

No comments: