Saturday, April 14, 2012

mOre TEasErS

The 100 tulips that I planted in January are now all up and making me smile. But I can't dither too long looking at them as I have to get me butt in the studio.

 Still firing up that little kiln every day and cranking out buttons.
I have single buttons to put on a hat or bag....
 or 4 in a group for cardigans.
 I've added more ArtCards, photos from the farm and beyond
 Spring flowers: crocheted flowers in many styles and sizes

 to put on toeless socks (fingerless mitts, so why not toeless socks? great with sandals)

 I just finished normal socks (to keep you tootsies warm) in the softest yarn I've felt, it's  superfine merino wool, ahhhhh! There's a free pattern on the label. Offered in 5 self-striping colors.

Plenty of handspun.
Hope you can come out and see the tulips.

No comments: