Thursday, July 26, 2012

More Girl Time

I spent a few restful days in Cumberland last week. My knee behaved well enough so I could get some biking in. This is the view from the C&O Canal leaving Cumberland. To just rest your eyes on that is relaxing enough. 

But to be on my bike and ride like the wind with my girlfriends is my idea of relaxing.

Jeri invited us out to the farm for a delightful dinner on her porch overlooking the fields, flowers and barn.

See how relaxed we look? Wine helps with that!







I thought this was a brilliant idea to keep your woodpile dry. 

Our woodpile will be sporting a new 'roof' soon.

The girls surprised me with birthday cupcakes and presents. Lucky me!



And back out on the trail the next day to work off those cupcakes. We got on the road at 7:30 to start the day because it was going to be a scorcher. But up in Ohiopyle, it's much cooler so it really was a great ride. Now it's back home to catching up in the garden, painting furniture and splashing color on yarn. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice. You look happy, hope you're the same. I wonder how dry the wood pile stays like that.

yanmaneee said...

hermes birkin
jordans
supreme t shirt
michael kors factory outlet online
michael kors outlet
air max 95
nike sneakers
nike air max 97
air max 95
golden gooses sneakers

Unknown said...

look at these guys replica ysl handbags browse around this web-site Dolabuy Prada Source dolabuy hermes