Sunday, December 01, 2013

Giving Thanks

We had such a nice Thanksgiving. All my boys (and daughter-in-law) live locally and we don't have to travel anywhere. We're all here for 3-4 days, preparing food, taking hikes, running, laying about, playing with our computers, watching movies, just sharing in each other's company. 

We had a few guests over too. Deidre's mom and sister and some friends from Houston's work. Unfortunately one couple hit a deer just a mile from our house. They had to have their car towed 1/2 hour away but the tow truck driver was nice enough to give them a ride back here. They weren't injured and neither were their rolls and dessert. 

I have so much to be thankful for this year. We're all healthy...

I got my knee fixed...

Aramin and Deidre bought a house....

Forrest got a new dog....

I was able to take some awesome bike rides...

 we always have plenty to eat...

 and my husband loves to cook....

I have wonderful friends and have made some awesome new friends in the vintage business...

and we had a wedding party on our property welcoming a daughter into our family. 
Giving thanks and being grateful for all I have.